Sunday 29 November 2009

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, ladies and gentleman...








The content of this blog is generally inspired by either what I've done in the preceding week or whats been on my mind the preceding week, with Christmas deadlines looming and this weeks work load being what it is, I've found myself offering you; dear reader, a small collection of images from a gig I attended a couple of months ago.The band are BonGiovi ( Bon Jovi Tribute ) I'm proud to say these guys are friends of mine and that there show is highly charged and thoroughly entertaining, as I'm sure anyone who has seen them would agree. The lighting in this small venue is pretty good, so even with a hi ISO setting the images are still pretty sharp. More images from this gig will be available for viewing in the music gallery on my main website shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment